Beetroot and sesame paste salad recipe
- • 32 ounces beetroots, boiled till tender, about 1 hour
- • 1/2 cup sesame paste
- • 1/2 cup lemon juice
- • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- • 1 teaspoon salt, as desired
- • Peel beetroots and cut into cubes.
- • Blend well sesame paste, salt, lemon juice and parsley.
- • Adjust taste by water or lemon juice.
- • Pour over beetroot cubes and mix to coat.
- • Serve it as a side dish with fish.
- • You can add minced onion to this salad.
- • You can also substitute beetroots with boiled and chopped swisschard stems.