Black olives recipe
- • 64 ounces black olives, washed and drained
- • 10 seedless lemon slices
- • 7 ounces coarse salt to rub olives
- • 5 cups water
- • 3/4 cup coarse salt to dissolve in water
- • Rub olives with salt, soak in water for 4 to 5 days. Drain.
- • Dissolve salt in 5 cups of water.
- • Strain, then put olives and arrange the lemon slices between the olive layer in jars and pour strained salted water to cover.
- • Sprinkle some olive oil over.
- • Close sterilized jars tightly and store in a dry place for 1 month before using.
- • You can add small fresh chilies to olives in sterilized jar, as desired.