- Rice 1cup
- Brinjal -4
- Onion -1
- Tomato -2
- Tamarind -Indiangosseberry size
- Asafoetida powder -smallamount
- Green chilli -2
- Red chilli -3
- Chilli powder -1/2spoon
- Sesame powder -1spoon
- Oil, Salt -Needed amount
- ? Cook the rice and keep aside to cool.
- ? Chop and keep the onion and Green chilli.
- ? Crush and take the tamarind juice.
- ? Cut the brinjal into round shape of pieces.
- ? Heat the oil in wok and splutter the mustard and curry leaves.
- ? Add onion, green chilli, brinjal and tomato to the above content in wok and stir it well.
- ? Pluck some red chilli into pieces and splutter in the mixture.
- ? Next add chilli powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida powder, sesame powder and salt to the mixture and stir nicely.
- ? Now add the cooked rice to the above masala content, garnish with some coriander leaves and stir nicely. Brinjal rice is ready to serve.