Ingredients for burger buns
Milk powder 10gms
- Sieve the flour and keep it a side make fly ferment with yeast, sugar, water, and flour the heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the fly ferment to the flour and remaining ingredients to make a slay dough knead the dough for 20 minutes.
- Keep it for 45 minutes.
- After fermentation give knock-back to the dough and roll and divided into 801gms to 100gms each.
- They are rounded and kept in a baking tray.
- One it becomes double the size gives on egg washes and bakes at 425°F for 20 minutes.
- Give fat wash after the removing from baking.
- A round flat patty made of chicken, fish, vegetables, or nuts, usually cooked and served in a bun.