- Cream: 3/4 c buttery cooking oil (or regular oil with butter flavor added.)
- 1/2 c sugar
- Add 1 pkg. Duncan Hines Buttered Yellow Cake Mix
- Add 4 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add 1 c sour cream, then 1 c chopped pecans. Pour half of batter into greased 10? tube pan. Mix 3T brown sugar with
- 1 t cinnamon and sprinkle over batter. Add other half of batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 15 min. Glaze top when cool with 1 c confectioners sugar mixed with lemon juice to make spreading consistency