- Clean and chop chicken in small round shape. Grind onion in mixi.
- Take cleaned chicken in a vessel and add grinded onion, chilly powder, turmeric powder, soya sauce, vinegar, gingelly oil, ajinomoto, salt and stir.
- Take the soaked chicken pieces mixture after 1 hour put it in cooker and add ½ tumbler of water and boil, open cooker after 1-2 whistle it will be half boiled.
- Then add corn flour, maida and water to make thick batter.
- Add oil to fry, take the chicken pieces from cooker and dip in butter then place 2 pieces in oil and fry and serve.