Chicken shawarma recipe
- 64 ounces, boned chicken, cut into finger size slices
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- A dash of salt, as desired
- A dash of ground white pepper
- A dash of ground paprika
- A dash of ground mastic
- 1 tablespoon ground 7 spices
- • Mix all ingredients above.
- • Soak placed in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- • Place in an oven tray.
- • Enter tray into a 220 degrees C oven for 45 minutes.
- • Serve accompanied with grilled tomatoes, French fries and salads.