- Take corn flour, maida, salt, ajinomoto, chilly powder, pepper powder, baking powder in a large bowl add some milk and mix like a thick batter.
- Soak paneer pieces into the batter and leave for 5 minutes. deep fry the batter in hot oil and keep aside.
Preparation of gravy:
- Dissolve corn flour in water, and add tomato sauce, vinegar, soya sauce, salt, sugar, pepper powder.
- Fry onion in a pan. Add Red chilly paste( boil chilly and grind). Ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilly, coriander leafs and saute. Add ajinomoto.
- Then add corn flour mixture and make them boil. Keep it aside.
- Flame the gravy at the time of serving, add paneer fritters(pakoda) and boil when it comes to thick batter then switch of the flame.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve it in bowl.