- Separate cauliflower into flowerets.
- Boil 4 cups of water and add cauliflower, boil for 2 minutes, drain water, use drained water to use gravy
- Add maida, corn flour, salt, chilly powder, ajinomoto, ¼ spoon soya sauce, garlic and Mix like bajji batter.
- Dip cauliflower into batter and drop in heated oil and fry.
- In another pan add oil, garlic, green chilly, red chilly.
- Add chopped onion, spring onion and saute.
- Once onion deeply fried add soya sauce, add it in cauliflower drained water and boil.
- Add 2 table spoon of corn flour in gravy.
- Pour this gravy in fried cauliflower.
- Tasty to eat with chappathy.