Chinese prawn flakes
- Clean prawn and drain water then add fish sauce, soya sauce, corn flour, ½ teaspoon of slate, pepper powder and mix it well and soak for 10 minutes.
- Boil all vegetables except capsicum in half boil.
- Mash dry chilly not fully. Chop tomato in large pieces. Onion in small pieces, cut ginger thin layer.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Fry onion in reddish color. Add ginger garlic paste, dried chilly saute.
- Then add soaked prawn and saute. Prawn will boil for 2 min. add coriander powder, turmeric powder, vegetables and saute.
- Add tomato, capsicum, salt, pepper powder and pour ½ cup of water and leave for 5 minutes in flame then downgrade and serve with white rice.