Creamy Quesadillas with Fresh Greens
A human body requires good amounts of protein, amino acids, fat and nutrients. Quesadillas is a pure animal protein which consists of these essential elements in making your body healthy. They are also rich in minerals like calcium which can strengthen your bones and teeth. The vitamins content in it can help in digestion and improves the blood circulation in your body. Quesadillas with fresh greens is very popular dishes which can make you healthy and strong. You can take any green leaf with quesadillas like spinach, purslane, kale or whatever you are comfortable with! This is a really tasty and nutritious food which can impress you and your family.
In this recipe I have taken purslane and you can try with any weeds.
Fresh cut purslane- 4 cups
Onion – 1 finely chopped
Garlic – 1 clove
Tomato – 1 finely chopped
Salt – as required
Cream Cheese – 1 cup
Pepper powder- 1 tablespoon
Butter – 2 tablespoon
- Take a frying pan and add some butter in it
- When it melts add some onion and sauté il well
- Add the garlic which is minced well to this and cook for about 2 minutes
- Add pursalne to this and cook
- Take a separate bowl , add tomato and cheese to it
- Mix this to the above mixture
- Add salt and pepper as required
This is a very easy recipe which everyone can try at home. You can quickly make this for your guests and enjoy the taste.