- Boil chicken with salt and drain.
- Chop prawn
- Soak mushroom in hot water and chop into small size
- Make ginger garlic paste. Beat egg and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger garlic paste then spring onion and saute.
- Then add prawn, chicken and saute, and add other vegetables and stir well.
- Then add soya sauce, chicken stock and boil.
- After 2 minutes add dissolved corn flour and stir until it form thick batter, add salt, pepper powder and downgrade.
- Take 1 egg roll sheet and add the chicken stock small amount in corner and close the edge. Now stock will be in one end of square.
- Touch up with egg in two sides then fold to close.
- It looks like uncovered envelope.
- Close the remaining parts by doing the same and close tightly.
- Do the same for remaining sheets.
- Heat oil in pan and fry the prepared rolls.
- Serve this tasty egg rolls with sauce.