The combination of garbanzo and sesame salad is rich in more amount of vitamin c, protein and fiber that go beyond the benefits of other foods. The Garbanzo bean group had better blood fat regulation, including lower levels of LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol and triglycerides.
Garbanzo Beans – Sesame Salad
- Garbanzo beans (Steamed) -2 cups
- Sesame flour - ½ spoon
- Mayonais - ½ cup
- Olive oil - 1 spoon
- Lemon juice - 2 spoons
- Small cucumber - 1
- Tomato -1
- Carrot -1
- Pepper powder - Needed amount
- Salt - Needed amount
- Chop the cucumber and unseeded tomato into square shaped and mill the carrot nicely.
- Then take the sesame flour and mayonais in a small bowl and add with olive oil, lemon juice, pepper powder and stir well.
- Now take already steamed garbanzo beans, cucumber, tomato and carrot milling in another large bowl. Finally mix the mayonais mixture with the above vegetables and mix it nicely.
- Soon after serve the salad mixture and enjoy it.