Ginger chilly chicken
- Clean and chop chicken pieces into small round size, grind onion in mixi.
- Chop ginger and green chilly. Put cleaned chicken pieces in a vessel and add grinded onion, pepper powder, turmeric powder, soya sauce, vinegar, ajinomoto, gingelly oil and add salt and mix well and soak for ½ hour.
- Take the soaked chicken pieces stock after 1 hour and put in cooker and add ½ tumbler of water and wait for 1 whistle, it must be half boiled.
- Then add corn flour, maida flour to make thick batter by adding water.
- Pour oil in pan to fry. Take chicken pieces from cooker and fry, by placing two pieces in oil, and take the pieces when color turn to reddish.
- Put the fried chicken pieces and saute, pour the remaining gravy in cooker and saute and switch of the flame.
- Serve hot with parotta, chappathy.