- Rice -1cup
- Gooseberry -10
- Spring onion -4
- Green chili -3
- Mustard -1/2spoon
- Black gram/white gram -1spoon
- Oil, Salt -Needed amount
- Curry leaves -small amount
- ? Cook the rice and keep aside.
- ? Chopp the spring onion, green chili, gooseberries into small pieces.
- ? Heat the oil in wok and splutter mustard, black gram, curry leaves and saute it.
- ? After heating the above content add the above chopped substances to the wok and roast finely.
- ? Now add the cooked rice to the above masala mix and stir nicely.