Horse Gram Rice
- Rice -2cups
- Horse gram -1/2 cup
- Pepper powder -1spoon
- Cumin powder -1/2spoon
- Green chili -2
- Tomato -2
- Ginger -1piece
- Brinjal -2
- Tamarind juice -3spoon
- Mustard, urad dhal, curry leaves, leaves -small amount
- Pressure cook the rice and keep ready.
- Powder the horse gram.
- Pour little oil in the pan and heat it, after heating add tomato, brinjal and fry it in low flame.
- Then add green chili and ginger paste to the above and sauté for some time.
- Now mix the powdered horse gram and tamarind juice to the mixture and stir deeply.
- Finally add this masala to the cooked rice, stir well and serve by garnishing coriander leaves.