Ingredients for Banana Bread
Chapped walnut 50g
Refined flour 200g
Soda bi carbonate ½ tsp
Salt a pinch
Methods to prepare BANANA BREAD
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat egg well and add gradually to the creamed mixture.
- Add mashed bananas.
- Sieve the flour with soda and salt.
- Fold the flour into the mixture and chapped nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf tins and bake at 160°c (325°f) for 1 hours.
- If dry bananas are been used chop bananas finely and soak in 30ml of water add a pinch of soda bi carbonate and then cook the mixture for 5 to 10 minutes until all the moisture is absorb the bananas.
- A long and slightly curved fruit with creamy colored soft flesh and a skin that turns from green to yellow when ripe
- A large-leaved tropical plant that bears bananas. Genus: Musa.
- To become uncontrollably or unreasonably angry or excited.