Castor sugar 200gms
Vanilla essence 5ml
Egg white 6no.s
- Cream the butter and the castor sugar to a light texture. Lightly whisk the egg whites stir to a light texture lightly whisk the egg whites stir gently into the butter fold in the flour & flavor.
- Using 1cm piping tube. Pipe little finger shape about 3cm. long to a grazed baking tray 5 cm. apart
- Bake in the oven at 210°C to a very light color
- Remove from the tray immediately to avoid over cooking.
- The doctor will likely take a biopsy from the mass on the cat’s tongue. … The cat will be fed canned or softened food for a couple weeks as it heals. Prognosis.
- Junk Food Blog: Fujian Chocolate Cat’s Tongue, a junk food, snack food perspective.
- Cats’ Tongues Cookies Recipe: a classic and elegant French biscuit. These dry biscuits, cracking under the teeth, are a delicacy that is eaten only by drinking tea .