Ingredients for Chocolate Eclairs
Sugar a pinch
Salt a pinch
Icing sugar 100gms
Coco powder 10gms
Preparation method for Chocolate Eclairs
- Boiled the butter in water add salt and sugar.
- Keep it in fire add the flour return to flame and cook it till it leaves size of the vessels
- Allow it cool slackly and then add eggs little by little filling reaches piping consistency.
- Dip éclairs and buns on a cream baking sheet.
- Bake at the temperature about 350° till the structure is set.
- Basic mixture oven cooked.
- These éclairs are amazing…everyone in my family loved emu, i just substituted the custard filling with cream filling and it tasted even better
- Bring to rolling boil water and butter. Take off heat. Add flour and stir with spoon until ball can be formed. Add eggs. Beat like crazy.
- In sufficiently cooked beaten the mixture oven too cool under baked.