Mint Rice - Preparation Method
Recipe type: Variety Rice
A variety rice prepared with the evergreen mint leaves.
- Rice - 2 cup
- Mint - 1 cup
- Mustard seeds, black gram - 1 teaspoon
- Onion - 1
- Green chilli - 3
- Tomato - 1
- Cinnamon - 1
- Fennel seed - 1 teaspoon
- Cloves - 3
- Cardamom - 2
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ground nut - 1 table spoon
- Cumin seed - 1 teaspoon
- Ghee - as required
- Salt - as required
- Clean the mint and wash well then roast it with green chilli.
- After that grind it like paste.
- Heat the oil then add mustard seeds, black gram, cinnamon, fennel seed, cloves, cardamom, cumin seed one by one and roast well.
- Then add chopped onion, and groundnut and roast it well, now add chopped tomato and roast.
- After that add the grinded mint with salt and turmeric powder and boil it well.
- Then add this mixture with rice, add some ghee and serve.