Moong Dal Rice
- Rice -1cup
- Moong Dal -1/2cup
- Garlic -10 Pieces
- Pepper Powder -1Table spoon
- Cumin Powder -1Table spoon
- Oil -2Table spoon
- Onion -1
- Green Chili -2
- Turmeric Powder -1/2 Table spoon
- Mustard - Little amount
- Curry leaves -small amount
- Coriander leaves - small amount
- Black gram/Vigna Mungo -1/2 Table spoon
- ? Boil the rice and Moong dal separately and keep aside.
- ? Heat the oil in wok and splutter some mustard and white gram(Ulutham paruppu in tamil).
- ? Add chopped onion, curry leaves, green chili and sauté it nicely.
- ? When the onions become golden brown add pepper powder and cumin powder.
- ? Next add the cooked rice and moong dal to the above masala and mix well. Finally garnish the dish with chopped coriander leaves.