Moroccan prawns recipe
- 32 ounces uncooked large prawns, shelled and deveined, tails left intact
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed with a dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground hot red pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon ground sweet red pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- • Put butter in a pot over low heat.
- • When hot, fry for 1 minute garlic, parsley, peppers, cumin and salt.
- • Add prawns and stir for 10 minutes.
- • Serve garnished with green bell pepper and lemon wedges.