Oyster sauce chicken
- Clean chicken, slice in 2 cm size. Add chicken, ginger-garlic paste, corn flour, soya sauce, oyster sauce, pepper powder and leave for 20 min.
- Add chopped chicken pieces in heated oil and fry in light flame.
- Heat oil in pan then add garlic paste, onion, chilly, chopped square shaped capsicum and saute.
- Add oyster sauce and saute. Add fried chicken pieces and saute, then add 1 inch sliced spring onion and saute,.
- Add dissolved corn flour in ¼ cup and saute. Boil for 1 minute and down grade.