A delicious protein rich potato rice with the richness of Indian masala.
Write a review
- Rice - 1 cup
- Potato - ½ cup
- Mustardseed, black gram - 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves - as required
- Sun dried chilli - 3
- Garlic - 2 pieces
- Ground nut - 1 teaspoon
- Cashew - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - as required
- Remove the outer skin for potato.
- Chop potato as small pieces.
- Heat the oil add mustard seeds, black gram, curry leaves, sun dried chilli, garlic and roast well.
- Add chopped potato’s, turmeric powder, salt and stir well upto potato get boiled.
- Add ghee in pan then put groundnut, cashew and roast.
- Then add this with potato mixture then add rice mix all and serve.
- This is very much liked by childrens.
How Recipe http://www.howrecipe.com/