Prawn fried rice
- Add soya sauce, rice wine vinegar, oyster sauce, gingelly oil, sugar, salt half teaspoon, white pepper one pinch in a small vessel and mix. Beat the egg in a small cup with salt and chilly.
- Heat oil in pan, the pour the egg and make omelet, then cut into small pieces.
- Then heat oil in pan. Add ginger garlic paste and add prawn pieces then saute.
- Add vegetables. Then Add the rice and stir. Once rice became heated add the soya sauce mixture and saute.
- Add salt, pepper the saute. Then add the chopped spring onion, egg pieces and saute.
- Add salt, check for spicy if you need more spicy means add and saute. Serve with hot in bowl.