- Ragi vermicelli -200gm
- Moong -50gm
- Onion -1
- Tomato -1
- Green Chili -1
- Mustard, Cumin, Coriander leaves,
- Turmeric powder, Oil, Curry Leaves, Salt. -Needed amount
- ? Boil Turmeric and Moong Dal nicely.
- ? Add oil to the pan and roast the mustard, black grams, cumin, green chili and curry leaves nicely.
- ? Then mix the roasted mixture with onion, tomato and moong dal paste which is fried and pasted early.
- ? Add one glass of water, turmeric powder and salt to the prepared mixture and boil it nicely.
- ? Finally add the Ragi vermicelli to the mixture, stir it well and spread some coriander leaves while switching off.
- ? Now the Delicious Ragi Khichdi is ready.