Red cabbage salad is rich in vitamin A, fat and fiber.
Red Cabbage Salad
- Red cabbage - 1
- Sprouted bean seeds - 1 spoon
- Butter - 1
- Green capsicum - 1
- Apple - 1
- Honey - ½ spoons
- Pepper (powdered) - 7
- Lemon juice - ½ spoon
- Salt - Needed amount
- Mill the cabbage nicely and chop the capsicum in its vertical position.
- Heat the butter in a vessel. Then add cabbage and keep under steaming for some time separately.
- Now mix the bean seeds, capsicum and apple in a bowl and mix nicely.
- In other side mix the honey, chopped capsicum, pepper and lemon juice. Then add this honey mixture to the above bean mixture and shuffle it nicely.
- Finally take the above mixture in separate vessel and spread the steamed cabbage on it and serve it.