- Heat butter in a pan, soak rice in a water.
- Add 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, melted butter and soaked rice. Add twice water, needed amount of salt and close the lid.
- Fry onion in heated oil pan. Add green chilly.
- Add vegetables one by one. Add the prepared items like ginger-garlic paste, dried chilly paste, soya sauce, vinegar, salt and close the lid. Stir often. Once boiled switch off the flame.
- Spread the rice in plate add the vegetable mixture above the rice. Mix well. By doing that rice and vegetables will mix well. ( hotel they add red color so its look colorful. If you want same look add red color)