- Chop all vegetables into small sizes. Moong dall will sprouted.
- heat oil in a large vessel and add carrot, beans, cabbage. Fry vegetables in oil only. Vegetables must be semi-fried.
- Add sauces, ajinomoto, salt. Add sliced capsicum, spring onion, celery, sprouted moong doll, pepper powder and toss.
- Mix maida, corn flour and salt it must be in semi-liquid state.
- Spread the wet cloth in a plate. Heat dosai vessel and make thin dosa.
- Dosa should not heated on both side, Place the dosa in wet cloth by placing heated part in down side. Depending upon size put vegetable filling fold in the end of the corner first and then both sides.
- Once these ends are firmly placed, start rolling towards the other end until fully done. Vegetables are stick to dosa. Do the same for remaining dosa.
- Mix maida with water in a vessel dip the rolls in semi liquid state maida and then roll in bread crumb.
- Take rolls in box.
- Keep the rolls in freezer. These rolls will not decay.
- Defrost them to room temperature, fry in oil make them crispy.
- Deep fry the rolls then only it became crispy. Serve with sauce. That’s it! Chinese spring roll ready.