Stir fried noodles
- Add item to prepare sauce then ¼ cup of water and mix it well.
- Slice length size of carrot, cabbage. Mash garlic.
- Chop spring onion in 2 inch size.
- Boil chicken for 10 minutes and drain water.
- Heat oil in large pan, put egg and saute, then add spring onion, sprouted beans and saute and it in plate.
- Add 3 table spoon of oil in pan and add garlic then chicken, slate and saute
- Add carrot, cabbage and saute then put noodles and saute. Add sauce, egg mixture and mix.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.