Tasty Three-Layer Fruit Mold
- Layer three fruits in a pan, add gelatin, and you’re done!
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) or 1 package (6 oz.) Jell-O Lime Gelatin 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (1 lb.) apricot halves
- 1 can (1 lb.) pear halves
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Dissolve Jell-O Gelatin in boiling water. Drain canned fruits, measuring 1 1/2 cups syrup; add to gelatin. Layer apricot halves and pear halves in a 9×5x3-inch loaf pan or a 2-quart mold. Top with sliced bananas. Pour gelatin over fruits. Chill until firm. Unmold. Makes 8 cups, or 12 to 14 servings.
- NOTE: A I-lb. or I-lb. 4 1/2-oz. can of peach halves or slices, pineapple slices, or fruit cocktail may be substituted for the fruit suggested in recipe.