Wheat Bread Upma
- Wheat Bread -5pieces
- Tomato -1/4cup
- Onion -1/4cup
- Green chili -1
- S?mbhar powder -1/4spoon
- Coriander leaves -small amount
- Mustard -1/4spoon
- Cumin -1/4spoon
- Oil -1spoon
- Salt -Needed amount
- ? Chopp the wheat bread into small pieces.
- ? Add oil in the wok and saute the pepper and cumin nicely.
- ? Now add tomato, onion to the above and fry till it changes to golden brown color.
- ? Add salt, sambar powder and green chili to the content.
- ? Then mix the chopped wheat bread to the above masala and stir nicely.
- ? At last garnish the prepared dish with coriander leaves and switch off.